August 7, 2018
We just added our free image library to portfolios.
- If you are a coder or writer without your own fancy images, then use our free library to illustrate your case studies or project examples.
July 20, 2018
You may not even notice these updates, but believe us, a few brain cells exploded along the way.
- Studio and individual user relationships got a major refactor so they can better work with each other
- Some small edge-case bugs have been unearthed in the last few weeks and fixed
- Paving the way for some cool stuff coming down the pipeline
June 28, 2018
Oh, this is a big update. We redesigned the profile section, covering your about page, the portfolio, studios, and settings.
- New design for the about landing page, with full width banner image designed to impress
- Updated and simplified the navigation tab menu
- Access to edit your profile is now only from the top name menu under Me; it's just easier
- Bunch of other refinements that improve on our first release, enjoy!
June 18, 2018
Update includes new features added to portfolios, and a new user on-boarding experience
- Shuffle image and text blocks
- Save and publish (and unpublish) options for portfolios
- New on-boarding for first-time users with simple steps to setup
- New user profiles automatically populate with cover images and avatar image
- Various small fixes and improvements across the app
June 7, 2018
After an awesome effort from our product design and development team, especially in the last few months, we have pushed our first release live for some real-world testing.
- Release full version with:
- Profile and portfolio
- Full search listing
- Bookmark profiles
- Apply for project roles
- Join groups e.g. pop-up studios
- Create private or public projects
- Create and manage project roles
- Post unlimited projects
- Assemble project teams
- Create private and public groups
- Stripe card processing